"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, February 01, 2009

More Blogroll Amnesty Day celebration
Posted by Jill | 4:32 PM
Godly Fumugation.

Prin (even though she did completely misunderstand my post about the GOP because of its inflammatory title. Hey, I have family in the south, and my impression is that at least in the Research Triangle area, it's less segregated and more enlightened than up here. Doesn't change the fact that the GOP is more and more relegated to those parts of the deep south where they still think Jim Crow was the good old days.)

Scholars and Rogues

Soft Skull Press.

Fallenmonk.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger prin said...
LOL! I didn't misunderstand what your post was about and realized after I published my release I should have been more clear as to what your post was concerning :) Sorry, your title just slapped me in the face and it stung quite a bit, but, hey, I'm over it now. Thanks for including me in the blogroll amnesty day. I'm honored. As pissed as I was I could not remove you from my blogroll...I might miss something!

Blogger prin said...
oh and for the record...Mississippi's votes were split right down the middle. 2 democrats voting yes, one democrat voting no and of coarse the one republican voted no. this was a case of cutting your nose off to spite your face imho. maybe next week after they get the barrage of emails i'm sure they will get they will do better...the republicans, that is.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a great site---can't remember how we got here. But, so glad we did.