"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Blogroll Amnesty Remembrance Weekend!!
Posted by Jill | 8:25 AM
This weekend I'll be prowling the toobz in search of bloggery from those who usually get even less traffic than Your Humble Blogger. But while it's not strictly in the spirit of Blogroll Amnesty Day because Jon Swift is partnering with Skippy and Blue Gal in manning the keg taps for this weekend-long bacchanalia of poking He Who Must Not Be Named with a sharp stick, you simply have to read the inimitable Mr. Swift on how Rush Limbaugh gives Republicans hope again.

(And oh yeah. Go Cardinals. Not because I have anything in particular against the Pittsburgh Steelers, but because I like underdogs and because I think it's important to remember this weekend the family of Pat Tillman, and how hard they fought for truth.)

Labels:

Bookmark and Share