"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, November 27, 2008

OK, what does THIS say?
Posted by Jill | 6:26 AM
It must be the F-word. Because Gender Analyzer says there is a 97% probability that this blog is written by a man.

By comparison, it calculates that there is a mere 83% probability that Ornery Bastard is written by a man.

I don't know about you, but the few posts that jurassicpork puts up here are not enough to skew the results fourteen points over Ornery Bastard.

This means something, but damned if I know what.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Coincidentally, a good friend sent me a link to a gender I.D. sight, only yesterday. Mrs. B, I wouldn't waste too much time searching for meaning here....seems that I have a female skewered brain, although I am a man, yes I am....and I can't help but love you so.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think it's clear, Brilliant. It's time...for you to come out of the closet, and admit you're a man. It's okay, I had to admit it myself once. It's not the end of the world. ;-)

Blogger Phil said...
Ouch.

Blogger Comrade Misfit said...
I have no idea how that site works. A few days ago, my site was 85% male. Today it is 51% male.

Beats the hell out of me.

(Word verification: asplol. Funny photos of snakes?)