"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Heh. "Russian Roulette"
Posted by Jill | 6:26 AM
Brad Friedman spoke with Russia Today last week about the problems with how U.S. elections are conducted:




Cue the hue and cry from the right about Friedman "spilling American secrets to the Commies." Because after all, the attempts, many of them successful, to rig the American election system by Republicans over the past eight years, are supposed to be OUR dirty little secret.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Comrade Misfit said...
I watched that and the thing that struck me was that the mouth movements of both people do not match up to the words. I don't know if that is significant or not, but it makes me, for one, less trustful of the accuracy of the sound track.