"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

If you didn't hate John McCain enough already, here's another reason
Posted by Jill | 7:30 AM
Because he's made me have some respect and even a little admiration for Paris Hilton:



How dare he.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
That video was great. I guess PH isn't yet old enough for either POTUS or VP, but I've already got an early favorite for 2016.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hahahaha... That was great. At least someone has an intact sense of humor this political season.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
And let's not forget invoking the Cherry Sisters as an ideal yardstick for equating McCain's real Cult of Personality....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Curses upon you, John McCain!!!

No seriously, this does prove that Paris is only stupid when she is paid to be stupid. Someday she will have enough money to buy Cindy McCain. ;-)