"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The anthrax case isn't over -- or at least it shouldn't be
Posted by Jill | 7:03 AM
Keith Olbermann and Gerald Posner are as skeptical as I am:



Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
The whole "therapist" thing is awfully hinky...

Blogger Jennifer Briney said...
I just saw a headline on Huffington Post saying that the government has concluded that Ivins was the lone gunman... I mean anthrax killer.

The guy that gave the press conference was Jeffrey Taylor - the current district attorney for Washington DC. He was given the position as an interim attorney during Gonzo's purge of prosecutors. He is the scumbag that is refusing to convene the grand jury to prosecute the contempt of Congress charges that Congress has requested against the Bushies that blew off their subpoenas.

I hope us bloggers can make enough noise about this to force it into the mainstream. We already have Glen Greenwald and Rachel Maddow throwing a fit. I hope they keep on talking.