"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, August 04, 2008

Forgetting one's blogiversary
Posted by Jill | 6:48 AM
This is what happens when you're preoccupied with trying to find a job. Last Thursday was our fourth blogiversary. Amazing that I've been slogging away at this for four years. Sometimes I wonder for what.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
7 Comments:
Blogger pjs said...
"Sometimes I wonder for what."

I can relate to that.

Blogger D. said...
Happy blogiversary!

(You're doing it because going postal is so '90s. And because you point out things that other bloggers miss. And sometimes you say it in such a way that in a just universe, you would have Maureen Dowd's job.)

Blogger Eric Easterberg said...
A question I've asked myself more than once. You do it because it represents a way of working out your own feelings about things (though it doesn't make you feel better to have done so). And you do it because you have a faithful audience that values what you write and how you write it (despite our envy, oh, the envy); your passion validates ours and lets us know our frustration is not the result of too much time alone.

But we do value it, so please keep writing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congratulations, dahhhhlink!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Jill, you're the best!!

Blogger Fran said...
Happy Blogversary! I am reading in the reader and not commenting, I am so behind from vacation.

I had to say something about this though!

You are a wonder!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Gosh four years already..? Gulp... Where has the time gone?

Thanks for always clarifying things Jill. Excellent job!!