"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, June 06, 2008

Quote of the Day
Posted by Jill | 5:15 PM
If he keeps doing stuff like this, I too will become an Obamabot:

“We have seen this before. There is dirt and lies that are circulated in e-mails and they pump them out long enough until finally you, a mainstream reporter, asks me about it,” Obama said to the McClatchy reporter during a press conference aboard his campaign plane. “That gives legs to the story. If somebody has evidence that myself or Michelle or anybody has said something inappropriate, let them do it.”


(massive tip o'the hat to the great John Cole, who has been all over this.)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
He's gonna keep doin' stuff like that.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You know what scares me about this? PhotoShop! And the ease with which almost anyone -- with or without real 'resources' -- can create pictures of almost anything.
Imagine the damage if it were done by a professional. And don't tell me that the RNC or some wealthy supporters don't have the wherewithall to pull it off!

Blogger Jayhawk said...
Not only that, but when asked in a followup if he knew whether or not it was true, he merely responded that he had answered the question.

He is nothing if not cool under pressure - something that I think is to be desired in a President.