"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, April 08, 2008

President Delusional: The Sequel
Posted by Jill | 7:19 AM
Keith Olbermann systematically and devastatingly eviscerates John McCain's delusions about Iraq:





Doesn't it seem just a bit that McCain may be missing some of his faculties here? I'm not asking to be snarky. We've already had one president in the early throes of Alzheimer's while people around him ran amok; do we really want another one?

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
When I think about the millions being spent within the Democratic primary and the growing storyline of McCain being considered a serious contender once the real election starts, I get crazy.
I also fear the way any attack on him in a debate will play with people who know even less than he does about what is really happening in Iraq.

Blogger adam k. said...
I simply can't fathom why this man is polling above 30% in the general when 70% of the country's against the war. How is he beating Obama in most polls, when the vast majority of Americans agree far more with Obama and hate Bush?

McCain looks like an animatronic corpse next to Barack. He looks completely out of it and like he won't live another 4 years. I can only hope that America will see the obvious after a couple debates. Sigh.