"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, May 16, 2011

Nothing to say today
Posted by Jill | 6:06 AM
Nothing from me today, I'm afraid. After reading this, this, this, and this -- all before 6 AM, I'm too depressed to say a word.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Blogger Nan said...
I should have known better than to click on the links. Now I'm thoroughly depressed, too.

Anonymous neonnautilus said...
Asking for a small favor. Please make it known somehow when you're linking to the NYTimes for those of us who only get 20 free articles/mo. I realize I can check where the link goes on my own computer, but checking every link on a site before clicking on it tends to take the fun out of the site.

Thanks.

Blogger jurassicpork said...
It's OK. I gotcher back, Jill.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Repubs renege on deal? Not surprised....Always figured BHO's cave-in on taxes was the same kind of "bipartisanship" the Neville Chamberlain showed in Munich in 1938.

And as we know...Hitler broke every promise he made in that deal.

So, the Repubs are behaving the same way, thinking they can crap on Obama, and make further and further demands as well...

So the question is whether BHO will continue to play Chamberlain 2.0, or whether he will now "Churchill up," so to speak...