"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can we please stop this idea that MSNBC is "the left's Fox News"?
Posted by Jill | 6:05 AM
Who is the morning liberal show host on Fox, the way Joe Scarborough is on MSNBC?

Show me ONE time when Fox News EVER parted ranks with George W. Bush on anything. Dylan Ratigan, Keith Olbermann, and Rachel Maddow part ranks with Barack Obama frequently.

And show me where General Electric or Universal was EVER the biggest donor to the Democratic Governors' Association the way Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. is the biggest donor to the Republican Governors' Association this year.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share