"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hiya, Buzzflashers!
Posted by Jill | 9:57 PM
If you've dropped in from Buzzflash, welcome! If I'd known you were coming, I'd have tidied up a bit. I can offer you a cup of coffee and a Weight Watchers cookies and cream bar, but that's about it. Or a salad from Trader Joe's.

Buzzflash is being absorbed into a larger site, but we aren't. We've been offering independent, good old-fashioned blog commentary since 2004. We don't take ads that say "BP Oil Spill: Obama's Fault?" Nor do we take ads for Glenn Beck's book. Consider us the country general store of blogs. You can come in here, hang out, sit on a barrel for as long as you want to. We won't throw you out, we won't snag your IP address unless you harass us, and there may even be something new in inventory at times that you never expected. So bookmark this page, and come back any time. We're open 24 x 7. Like a 7-11, only with better food.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share