"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogrolling In Our Time
Posted by Jill | 7:19 PM
Give a big warm welcome into the League of Extraordinary Curmudgeons (and you know who you are) to The New York Crank.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger The New York Crank said...
Dear Jill,

Normally I make it a practice not to be too mannerly, since it spoils my persona. All the same, I did want to thank you for the shoutout at BrilliantAtBreakfast.

"'Preciate it," as Joe Bob Briggs used to say in the late, lamented Dallas Times Herald when that paper existed, and before they fired him as their drive-in movie critic.

I'll try to get my blog linking to your blog. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe later. I'd 'preciate some reciprocal action once you see your blog listed on my blog.

Yours crankily,
The New York Crank

Blogger Phil said...
Yer in rare company pal, us curmudgeons gotta stick together.
Welcome to the club.

Busted, the Ornery Bastard.