"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Somehow I don't think Carly Fiorina has to worry about how she's going to pay for health insurance
Posted by Jill | 5:13 AM
Not with the $21 million she got for nearly running Hewlett-Packard into the ground. But Fiorina makes very clear whose side she's on:
California Senate GOP candidate Carly Fiorina on Tuesday called for scrapping the national health care law passed by Congress, citing it as an example of out-of-control regulation that's preventing businesses from creating more jobs.

"I would like to see it all repealed," Fiorina told reporters in Washington.

What she would substitute for it remains to be seen. Remember, this is a woman whose chief regret is that she didn't sack ENOUGH people.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share