"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, January 26, 2010

STICKY: How to help
Posted by Jill | 6:39 AM
NOTE: THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP FOR THE TIME BEING. SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS.



Doctors Without Borders

Oxfam International

Mercy Corps

Save the Children Federation
U.S. Fund for UNICEF

There are a number of other highly-rated organizations, but I kept the religious ones off the list. For the record, my donations go to Doctors Without Borders.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous Labrys said...
Likewise, I donated to Doctors Without Borders...I was pretty broke, but I know for several paydays to come, I can keep plugging away.

Anonymous tsisageya (invisible) said...
Me too, Doctors Without Borders. I've come to believe in prayer but my prayer these days is to look up and say, "Fuuuckk, what IS thiiss?"

It's the best I can do. My language does not get better over time. It only gets worse. Sorry. I've tried hard to clean it up but it's not happening.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).