"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, December 02, 2009

If you're not quite ready to stick your head in the oven...
Posted by Jill | 5:05 AM
Read the Nightowl Newswrap over at They Gave Us a Republic. That ought to finish the job.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Anonymous Charlie O said...
The Sprint Nextel story is an exoneration of my friends telling me I'm crazy or paranoid. I've told people repeatedly that I refuse to have a phone with GPS or have any kind of GPS system in my vehicles for the VERY REASON cited in this story. Law enforcement in this country will cross the line, go the extra mile, and exploit any technology they can to violate your rights. It's not about tracking down "bad guys." It's to keep the citizenry in check. Time to fight back folks.