"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Christian Taliban issue their manifesto
Posted by Jill | 4:19 PM
Yes, the evangelicals and the Catholics have decided to put aside their differences in order to form a better union to persecute their common enemy: gays, women who have sex, and those who don't want Christianity shoved in their faces at every turn. And they have issued their manifesto for taking over this land from the heathen who they feel have usurped its rightful role as Jesustan.

Tristero has more. I'm too revolted to even comment.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Anonymous mandt said...
Heaven Forbid!

Anonymous tsisageya said...
This is the comment I left for Tristero at Hullabaloo:

Christianists, I love that word. Chuck Colson. He's kind of like Oliver North, right? That's what I thought.

I thank you, Tristero, and everyone else that places this bullshit front and center. We Liberals are awesome.

Catholics and evangelicals---what a nightmare.

I have read that when Yeshua returns he will be VERY angry and will spew from his mouth all that He finds objectionable.

I feel that.

My stomach flu continues, if you know what I mean.

Anonymous tsisageya said...
And P.S. If this so-called country had ever been true to the commercial that is forced upon us day after day after fucking day, none of this would have ever happened.

Blogger Porlock Junior said...
At least they're not shoving Christianity down our throats.

Blogger Distributorcap said...
i cant even read this.