"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Thought for the Day
Posted by Jill | 1:34 PM
If I were a space traveler from another galaxy, and my communications device picked up the health care debate to debate on CSPAN-2, I would think that the totality of health care in the U.S. was abortions -- and nothing else.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger D. said...
You mean it isn't? You mean every man, woman, and child does not sometime in their lives have to undergo an abortion as part of the series of inoculations against the dreaded Fallen Armpits? You mean abortions are not given out at drug stores (for a small fee) or sold over the counter?

Jeepers, I'm just shocked!

(And while everyone's having their afternoon abortion, might one make a plea for people with respiratory allergies? We out-number meth-heads, you know.)

Blogger Distributorcap said...
if it isnt abortions is death panels of course

but please Jill l DONT TOUCH MY MEDICARE