"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, October 04, 2009

And as we tell the 2009 Mets "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya"...
Posted by Jill | 7:52 AM
...along comes Rachel Maddow with a baseball story to let us long-suffering Mets fans, many of us going through a crisis of confidence as to whether we should at long last join the Dark Side of the Force which inhabits the Bronx, something basebally to smile about:




(h/t)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Bob said...
I can tell you've been a Mets head a lot longer than me.

Anonymous damaged goods said...
you CANNOT join the other side.
less'n you wanna be known as Cheney Girl.