"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How did this guy get elected in Florida?
Posted by Jill | 6:17 AM
With Florida rapidly becoming the Ground Zero of Glennbeckistan, I have to wonder how the hell Alan Grayson got elected. You gotta love this guy:



After all, the only other redeeming thing about the Orlando-vicinity district Grayson represents is that Downtown Disney has the best damn Cirque du Soleil show of them all.

(h/t)

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous Charlie O said...
Sorry, I've got to disagree on the Cirque thing Jill. I've seen 9 Cirque du Soleil shows (including Le Nouba at Downtown Disney) and the first one I ever saw, Allegria, is the still the best. I saw it when was exclusively at Beau Rivage in Biloxi. It's traveling around the northeast now. You should really go if you have the opportunity.

Blogger Jill said...
I respectfully disagree, Charlie. :-) Mr. B and I went to Alegria at Randalls Island and I was disappointed because it wasn't as good as La Nouba.

Strokes, folks, etc.

Anonymous Charlie O said...
Maybe the road show is not up to snuff with the permanent one that I saw. I liked Allegria best, because I think of all the ones I've seen, it had the best music. And clowns. "O" in Vegas is cool too. What with the water and such.