"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, July 24, 2009

How can people in a state this cool have ever elected Norm Coleman????
Posted by Jill | 10:32 PM
If you've had as tough and miserable week as I've had, you need this:



Who needs a reception when the wedding is this cool?

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow, that was great! I had a hard week, too. Thanks!

Anonymous joel hanes said...
thank you o thank you

Blogger Melina said...
really fantastic...Ill bet they are the ones who will beat the odds...right?

Anonymous Joe in MN said...
Believe me, we're thrilled to see the backside of Norm. Now to get rid of Michele Bachmann, the state senator who drooled over Bush after that State of the Union speech...