"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Thing That Wouldn't Leave
Posted by Jill | 6:14 PM
12...11....10....9....8....7....


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger Porlock Junior said...
As we all know, there's no real difference between the parties. As I reflected during The One's victory speech tonight, the Republicans have Joe the Plumber for a symbol, and the Democrats have a 106-year-old daughter of a slave. Complete equivalence, eh Mr. Nader?

Blogger merlallen said...
When is Crash McCain's role model going to crawl back into his hole?

Blogger Rhode Island Rules said...
What? You are going to ask me questions that might spoil my 15 minutes of fame? F-you man, who do you think you are? Do you think you are smarter than me? I'm going to be like Sarah and not give any news conferences...
Oh, the self esteem movement in the 80's, this is the result.