"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You knew someone was going to do it
Posted by Jill | 9:57 PM
The Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator.

My Sarah Palin baby name is...are you ready for this? ...

Hose Hotrod Palin.

What's yours?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
"Beans Harpoon Palin"

Blogger Myrtle June said...
Shank Piston Palin LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
"Icepick Motor Palin"
Hehehe, OH, the ideas this generates!

Blogger Citizen Carrie said...
"Knife Pile Palin"

Sounds like a proctologist/surgeon.

Blogger merlallen said...
I'm Claw Washout, my wife is Steam Fangs. I like hers better.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Bomb Locamotive Palin.

Awesome! Honey (aka VMA131Marine), looks like we don't have to stress about what to name the baby anymore...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Fleck Rookie Palin. Ouch.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm Krinkle Bearcat Palin.