"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, June 16, 2008

Is Lanny Davis preparing to try to sabotage Obama's candidacy?
Posted by Jill | 5:02 PM
Why else would so-called "Democrat" and Clintonista Lanny Davis be joining Faux Noise?

Fox News's newest contributor, to be announced today, may surprise the liberal crowd: former Clinton White House lawyer Lanny Davis.

"Fox has always treated me with respect and given me a chance to express my point of view," Davis says of the network that the Democratic candidates refused to grant a debate out of concern that it favors Republicans. He will be a frequent guest, along with such Fox stalwarts as Karl Rove and Newt Gingrich.

A relentless surrogate for Hillary Clinton, Davis says, he felt "ganged up on" during appearances on the other cable channels. He says that Clinton was "demonized" by MSNBC's Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann, and that CNN's primary-night panels were tilted toward the Obama side.


I guess he wants a mouthpiece by which he can tubthump for putting Hillary on the ticket, and if Obama doesn't do it, he can spend the next five months bashing Obama in the name of keeping the presidency open for Hillary in 2012.

These Clintonistas really are repulsive.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Batocchio said...
IIRC, Davis also was carrying water for Bush's FISA violations before he starting making laughably bad arguments for Clinton. There was a time, before I saw Davis and all the right-wing lawyers blogging, when I thought you had to be sorta smart to be a lawyer.