"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, April 19, 2008

Remember THIS white male?
Posted by Jill | 12:01 PM
While the punditocracy are touting the importance of the poor, put-upon, persecuted white male, the white guy the pundits mocked out of the race had some fun on The Colbert Report.

Introducing......EdWørds:





(h/t: C&L)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
thanks, jill, i'd missed this one. on my blog today edwards' platform is brought forward as a vehicle to ask c & o questions.

and then there's new orleans, sigh.

yours, naomi
www.alittleredhen.com

Blogger Melina said...
...Yeah, but what does he really think? fer Christ's sake...we're fighting for our lives out here!

Blogger Joshua said...
Ow, I seriously think I pulled something watching that, I was laughing so hard...