"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time to put Imus in the corner again
Posted by Jill | 7:08 PM
If Randi Rhodes gets suspended for things she says about Hillary Clinton when she's NOT ON THE AIR, why is Don Imus able to say things like this while ON THE AIR?


IMUS: Stephanopoulos I thought was great, and the debate was fine. I thought Senator Obama was on the defensive most of the night. But they're both sissy boys or sissy girls, or whatever. Because they talk big when they're out on the campaign trail, wolfing on each other.

McCORD: But then --

IMUS: And then when they show up at the debate, they fold up like a couple of cheap lawn chairs. I mean, I don't understand that. And he's almost a bigger pussy than she is.


Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I've come to the conclusion that behavior modification of a more immediate nature might offer exciting benefits. I recommend Wanda Sykes with a cattle prod.

Zot, Mr. Imus, zot!

Blogger merlallen said...
Is it true that Bill Clinton once chased Stephaniapolis down a hallway and kicked his ass?
I hope so, that dude deserves it.