"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stephen Colbert's Children
Posted by Jill | 7:42 AM
For the last 4,567 years, the radio program Woody's Children, hosted by Robert Sherman, has been a fixture on New York Radio, first on the classical station WQXR, and now on Fordham University's WFUV. In the spirit of the show's notion that those who are inspired by pioneers are their "children", I bring you (via the fabulous Kate) the first web site that can truly be featured as one of "Stephen Colbert's children". Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you The Health Institute of Nutrition. Go, read, and laugh. Then grab a snack.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
MyDD needs to update his delegate counters! I came here to revel in the fact that Mitt Romney is no longer in first place! Drinks on me.

Blogger Unknown said...
off topic - from one mets fan to another... congrats on getting johan santana! now i can't wait for the season to start!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm off topic here but I know you will be commenting about Edwards leaving the race. I am disappointed and dejected, I wanted to vote for him here in Illinois on Super Tuesday. Now I don't know if I care enough to vote in the primary though I will vote for the Democratic nominee in the general no matter who he or she may be.

Let's see... both major candidates are owned by corporate donors. Neither cares about anything I care about. A race (or gender) problem in this unfortunately bigoted age will cost either of them some votes against the Republican. Time to go hibernate until the fall campaign.

Blogger Unknown said...
THANK YOU for that link to The Health Institute of Nutrition. It really brightened my day.

Blogger Maya's Granny said...
Thank you for the link! I love it.