"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, January 25, 2008

The Completely Utterly Batshit Crazy Party
Posted by Jill | 7:02 AM
If I didn't want to stick an icepick in my forehead after a week of Battlin' Barack and Hellion Hillary in their steel cage match, this bunch of lunatics would:





Note how Ron Paul is the only one who got any kind of positive response from even this crowd. It's no wonder that so many people are willing to overlook his white supremacist associations because of his stand on the war. And you have to love the Huckster's remarks about "the potential for weapons of mass destruction." I have in the house one of those long lighters used to light the grill during the summer. Does that mean I too have "the potential for weapons of mass destruction"?

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Distributorcap said...
for the most affable of candidates -- he is the most batshit insane

i couldnt watch last nite -- i was too busy changing cat litter

Blogger Batocchio said...
I watched this just a while ago at C&L, and it still makes me reel. I mean, not that it's anything new in the way of crazy from them. But still.