"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, December 28, 2007

This is what we get if Rudy 9iu11ani is elected president
Posted by Jill | 10:44 AM
Can you imagine THIS being the message we present to the world?

John Deady, Co-Chair for New Hampshire’s Veterans for Rudy:



…(Rudy Giuliani has) the knowledge and judgment to attack one of the most difficult problems in current history. And that is the rise of the Muslims. And make no mistake about it, this hasn’t happened for a thousand years. These people are very, very dedicated. They’re also very smart, in their own way. And we need to keep the feet to the fire and keep pressing these people ‘til we defeat them or chase them back to their caves, or in other words, get rid of them.




That, my friends, is Rudy Giuliani's message: mass genocide. Of course it's the message of the entire Republican party, he's just more up front about it than most.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Blogger pygalgia said...
Bonkers. Truly bonkers. I'm reminded that many Americans consider the people of the Middle East "primitives", and are completely unaware that there are modern muslim societies with internet connections. I recently sat down with an ignorant friend who thought Iranians all lived in mud huts, and guided her through reading a bunch of blogs from Tehran and the region. Her response was astonishment. She didn't know that Iranians had electricity.
She was a "Rudy" fan, but I think I've educated her out of it. The problem is that there are a lot of Americans who have no idea what the rest of the world is like.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm surprised your friend even knew that Iran was in "the Middle East". Did she have a clue where "the Middle East" was? Does she even know where "east" is? [I remember well the famous TV quiz show question: In your neighborhood, from what direction does the sun rise?]

Seriously, given that only 28% [wasn't that the figure in a recent news story -- can't find the link when I want it!] of people can find the USA on a world map...

Quick: What countries abut Iran?

Time's up!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I wonder if Rudy knows where the middle east is? I wonder if he's part of the 28%?

Blogger jurassicpork said...
Are you serious? This is an actual press release? I'm asking you because I'm actually afraid to click on the link and find out that it's real.

Are you sure this isn't something from The Onion?

Blogger Distributorcap said...
this is truly unreal. we thought racism was over! HA! --- it has found a new form in religious intolerance.

we are crumbling as a nation --- right before our very eyes -- from our dollar, to our industries, to our moral standing and now to intolerance ----

GWB will get his endless war and endless profits for Halliburton, right in our own yard.

is it me or is this place turning more and more into 1984?