"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, May 13, 2007

FUCK!
I'm watching a report on TV about Jesus Suarez who was an American soldier killed by a US cluster bomb. Got that? A cluster bomb which is supposedly not allowed in warfare. And it was a US bomb.

The report also mentions the fact US troop dead are brought home in the middle of the night and the families of such fallen are not allowed to attend their arrival.

Here it is in a nutshell.

WE HAVE A CHICKEN SHIT PRESIDENT AND HE DESERVES ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FROM ANYONE.

If anyone in authority or in power is reading this, why does no one have the courage to rid the US of Bush and Cheney? Impeach both their asses. Now.

OK. Back to my cave. I'm sorry my meds have worn off. I've switched to a fluff channel so I don't go crazy.

Oops, this was supposed to be a post to SPIIDERWEBâ„¢. Sorry, Jill.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share