"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, April 02, 2007

Around the Blogroll and Elsewhere
Posted by Jill | 7:21 AM
Cernig wonders why Gen. Petreus is in closed-door sessions with Senate Republicans to map out a political strategy for continuing involvement in Iraq. I wonder when the military became just another political arm of the White House.

ShakesSis on William Donahue's Two Minutes (and more) Hate -- and has a strange sense of déjà vu.

Jurassicpork apologizes for an April Fool joke that fortunately I missed, because if I'd fallen for it I'd be majorly pissed. I'm still ready to smack Dan Pashman if the business on Friday's Sammy Cam about the Sam Seder Show being cancelled turns out to have been a joke.

Pam reports on Bush's visit to Walter Reed, where he called conditions in Building 18 "an administrative failure." No, Mr. Bush, YOUR ENTIRE TERM has been "an administrative failure."

Melina comments on Frank Rich's column from yesterday's New York Times about Elizabeth Edwards.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share