"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, March 04, 2007

Now here's a dilemma for ya
Posted by Jill | 10:16 PM
Sorry about the light posting, I've been away visiting family in Florida since Wednesday. But perhaps someone can tell me how one can keep up with blogging while visiting without being insufferably rude -- even when said family is asking you what you're blogging on when they know you haven't been blogging because it's insufferably rude!

Anyway, I'm back home and taking the day off work tomorrow to do laundry, catch up on housework, recuperate, and go sniffing around the basement to see if I can smell a dead squiirel which I know is down there but can't find and hasn't started to stink yet.

A second pest control guy, one not obligated to make a shitload of money by finding problems where none existed, determined fairly definitively that because the noise was during the day, our unwanted critter was a squirrel. The bad news is that said squirrel either somehow miraculously escaped (unlikely) or has expired (more likely). The problem is that we can't find a corpse and there's no smell yet, so I'm not quite sure what to do.

Anyway, this is why I haven't blogged on the latest escapade of Bush Brownie-ism (Walter Reed) or the loathsome Ann Coulter's showing her true colors -- though frankly, I'm not sure that Andy Kaufman -- I mean Coulter -- really warrants the attention. Like a blog troll, some people are better left ignored.
Bookmark and Share