"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Music Break
Posted by Jill | 7:08 AM
I know you're going to hate me for this, after this song embeds itself in your brain for the entire week. It's the catchiest damn song since My Doorbell. But why should I suffer alone?





(hat tip: BlueGal)

God, he's barely out of diapers. And how is it that when singers from the British Isles sing they "sing American", even if otherwise you can't understand a word they say?

I haven't been able to decide whether I like this song or just find it annoying. Sort of like this one:



Bookmark and Share