"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, February 10, 2007

OK, all you woodworkers out there, 'fess up!
Posted by Jill | 7:35 PM
OK, all you Obi-Wan Kenobis, you're my only hope.

I have this silly molding that I'm putting at the top of my newly-refaced wall cabinets. If you go here, it's #M2. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do these fucking miter cuts to do the inside and outside corners! Because I have to hold the damn thing either upside down or on its side (I'm using a good old fashioned miter box and hand saw), I'm completely discombobulated.

If someone can either direct me to a good site that might show me how to do THIS kind of molding (all the sites I've found just talk about the flat crown molding), or explain it so an idiot can understand, you would have my undying gratitude.
Bookmark and Share