"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, January 04, 2007

John McCain is now George W. Bush's Mini-Me
Posted by Jill | 11:47 PM
This would be really sad if it weren't so infuriating and scary:

"I have to do what I believe is right and what I know is right," McCain told NBC's "Today Show" Thursday, acknowledging that his call for an increase in U.S. troops in Iraq could backfire politically. "If I pay a price for that and it's a misjudgment then that's a price I willingly pay."

[snip]

"I have to do what I believe is right and what I know is right," McCain told NBC's "Today Show" Thursday, acknowledging that his call for an increase in U.S. troops in Iraq could backfire politically. "If I pay a price for that and it's a misjudgment then that's a price I willingly pay."


In other words, if you vote for John McCain in 2008, you are voting to feed kids into the meatgrinder of Iraq in perpetuity, so that he can finally win the Vietnam War.

Swell. From George W. Bush's daddy issues to John McCain's unresolved Vietnam issues.

Dr. Justin Frank, call your office.
Bookmark and Share