"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, December 22, 2005

Since when is it the media's job to decide whether to impeach?
Posted by Jill | 9:53 AM

I guess since they all got their panties in a twist envisioning Bill Clinton's sexual activities. Because now they think THEY decide if the growing call for investigations of the Bush Administration, which COULD result in impeachment hearings, is worthy of their attention.

E&P:

When chief Washington Post pollster Richard Morin appeared for an online chat, a reader from Naperville, Ill., asked him why the Post hasn't polled on impeachment. "This question makes me mad," Morin replied. When a second participant made the same query, Morin fumed, "Getting madder." A third query brought the response: "Madder still."


That's what passes for journalists these days. Morin's just afraid he won't get invited to the White House New Year's coke 'n' booze bash if he mentions the "I" word.
Bookmark and Share