"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, September 01, 2005

As long as it invokes Jeebus, it's OK with the Bushistas
Posted by Jill | 7:22 PM

If I get any angrier, my head's gonna explode.

The third organization on the FEMA list of those collecting donations is "Operation Blessing.". While his name and photo do not appear on OG's web site, take a look at the board of directors here. M.G. Robertson, Chairman, is none other than Pat "Kill a Venezuelan for Jesus" Robertson.

That's who the Bush Administration wants you to give your money to.

(Hat tip: Atrios)
Bookmark and Share