"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, May 15, 2005

Burning questions for our time
Posted by Jill | 9:32 AM
1) Mr. Brilliant says that good feng shui requires that a mirror be placed directly opposite the front door. We have a lovely made-in-India framed mirror, but putting it opposite the front door means putting it in the middle of nowhere on a very long wall. I haven't seen anything to confirm this. Does anyone know? (My preference is on the wall perpendicular to the front door.)

2) Is The Glass Menagerie going to be so bad that it's going to be intolerable waiting an hour and a half for Josh Lucas to get on stage? (I already know ModFab's answer....)
Bookmark and Share