"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, February 24, 2005

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em
Posted by Jill | 4:24 PM
I repeat: For a guy who just wants his privacy, Gannonguckert just won't shut up.

Now he has a blog, in which he casts himself as a martyr.

(Hint: I guess we're the Pharisees.)

Ready to vomit? Here ya go:

About Me

Bruised but not broken

I'm baaaaaaack! If you thought I was going to slink away - then you don't know much about me. Someone still has to battle the Left and now that I've emerged from the crucible, I'm stronger than before.

Despite all the pleas from the Left to go over to the 'dark side' and expose the 'corrupt Bush administration' simply isn't going to happen. My faith and my ideology are rock solid.

Still, the last few weeks have been difficult for my family and my associates. To them I offer my apology and gratitude for their support.

In regard to the allegations about my personal life, I have been advised by my attorneys not to comment on any of the details pending the outcome of any possible legal action I might pursue. Therefore, I won't be discussing any of that stuff here.


Nice to know his faith is rock solid. After all, when your faith gives you a "get out of jail free" card just for believing what some guy in a dress told you to believe, that gives you a lot of leeway.

(Thanks to Our Hero, John Aravosis, for locating this bit o'wingnut swill.)
Bookmark and Share