"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, December 02, 2004

Another reason to love Barack Obama
Posted by Jill | 10:28 AM

Ok, this isn't really important in the larger sphere of things, but when you've been as immersed in All Things From the Arts and Crafts Period as I've been for the last few months in my vain quest to emulate some of the look of that movement in a 1950's Cape Cod, the mere sight of a bungalow fireplace can send one into fits of rapture.

From the treasure trove that is House in Progress, here's an entry spotlighting the fabulous prairie green tile fireplace in chez Obama in Chicago.
Bookmark and Share