"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Thought for Today
Posted by Jill | 6:12 AM
I want to see Marco Rubio's birth certificate. And it can't say "Certificate of Live Birth" either, it has to say "Birth Certificate." And any notices in the newspaper don't count, as they are part of the conspiracy 41 years ago by Marco Rubio's parents to make it appear that he was born in this country because they knew even then that he would be considered for the Vice-Presidency someday. Oh yeah -- and I want to see the ORIGINAL birth certificate, not a notarized state-issued copy. I want the exact one issued by the hospital.

 (Why do I have a sense that the birthers won't be caring so much whether Marco Rubio was born here?)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
If Rubio becomes a candidate for POTUS or VPOTOUS you SHOULD be able to see his birth certificate but right now he is neither. And as far as I know, Rubio's publicist has never published a bio that referred to him as "born in Cuba," and no news services ran any stories about how "Cuban-Born Rubio" was elected to the senate.