"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, March 27, 2012

These people do not deserve this country
Posted by Jill | 7:47 PM
=Sigh=

It is a sick, sick, sick country that has people in it who want to demonize a corpse just to defend a bad law.

Again, Charles Johnson ventured into the fetid swamp of racist hate that is Fox News Nation -- so you don't have to.

In 2016, I want the words of these people to follow Jeb Bush around everywhere he goes. I want the name of Trayvon Martin to be mentioned every time Jeb Bush appears anywhere. He signed this horrific law, he owns it. Let's never let him forget it.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Jimbo said...
These ignorant racists either tend not to vote or vote GOP, of course. I believe that they are a small group of mouth-breathing Orcs and not representative of the populace at large. However, it is certainly true that Fox News continues to aspire to be the biggest most disgusting sewer in this country.