"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, January 20, 2012

Everything you need to know about Mitt Romney in one sentence
Posted by Jill | 5:59 AM
From last night's debate:
King>> Some of the questions about when do you release your taxes, his campaign has raised them, you're right on that. So has some of your rivals up here. Governor Perry made that point as well before he left the race. Why not should the people of South Carolina before this election see last year's return?

Romney>> Because I want to make sure that I beat President Obama.

Sort of like when he said this:



Mitt Romney is starting to remind me of a Bridezilla -- you know, those women whose lifelong ambition is to get married and who get so obsessed with their weddings that they can't see beyond the party and into the actual reality of marriage.

Goddess help us if this man actually becomes president (or any of these clowns, for that matter.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous The Wifely Person said...
The implication that it would be OK to have "illegals" if he weren't running for office is pretty much in line with the rest of his thinking.

That he has off shore accounts in the Cayman Islands is another.

If the American public is stupid enough to nominate this clown and then stupid enough to elect him, then maybe we deserve to be the banana republic he seems to think we are.

Ah, the dumbing down of America. See what happens when you gut the education system?

Blogger dianedp said...
Whenever I watched GW speak, the hair on the back of my neck would rise. Never liked or trusted that man.
All 4 of the remaining candidates do the same thing for me.
Newt and santorum, they are evil.
paul is crazy.
rommney, to me, he is the lesser of 4 evils, but I fear for this Country if ANY of them were elected.

Blogger casey said...
Hello Jill,

The fact that any of these or other "Ass Clowns" is running for any office in my opinion makes us a "non-banana" banana republic (we do not grow enough bananas to qualify).