"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Riddance.
Posted by Jill | 7:52 PM



2010 sucked. Not sorry at all to see it go. In fact, I won't even stay awake.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It sucked, alright. My dog turned 16 in April and died in July. Not much sucks worse than losing one's dog. Good riddance to 2010, indeed.

Blogger Bartender Cabbie said...
I was in bed by 10pm.