"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, July 09, 2010

See? In high school even the smartest girls know that pretty is the only currency that matters
Posted by Jill | 6:14 AM
Now WHAT was I saying yesterday?


If this is a Photoshop job, it's a damn good one.

(via that thing Arianna Huffington runs that no one reads)

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Blogger Nan said...
No, it's more like even the smart girls have to have yearbook photos taken.

That's Rachel? You gotta be jinkin' me...she's much prettier now.

Anonymous mandt said...
Thank heavens Rachel dumped the Barbie.

Anonymous Slidelock said...
I'd hit it.