"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And this is the MAINSTREAM of the Republican Party
Posted by Jill | 6:26 AM
Missouri Rep. Roy Blunt thinks insurance companies should be allowed deny coverage to adults based on pre-existing conditions:



Meanwhile, in other Republican news, as far as John ManTan Boehner is concerned, the GOP's #1 priority isn't jobs, or the economy -- it's repealing health care reform, making America safe once again for people to go broke because of health care costs and insurance companies to charge exorbitant premiums and not deliver coverage.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
One of my minor compulsions is to check Wikipedia whenever on of these subhumans proves he isn't human.

Not a single person that I have checked ever shows that that he/she has ever worked as a lower grade white collar or blue collar worker.

I simply classify them as "pimps for the rich."