"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Woman of the Year
Posted by Jill | 5:11 PM
I don't know how Rachel managed to retain any composure at all talking to this guy:



You see, MSNBC is NOT just like Fox News. At MSNBC, they confront the opposition with reality, not crap they pull out of their asses. Especially when the opposition DOES just pull crap out of their ass.

In case you're not familiar with Richard Cohen, check out this CNN segment from 2006:




(If you live in New Jersey, contact your legislators and let them know that you realize that gay marriage doesn't mean the apocalypse is nigh. Garden State Equality makes it easy.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Anonymous mandt said...
Queen of Heaven save us!

Blogger Chief said...
I faithfully watch Rachel every night or I record her and watch while drinking coffee in the morn. Beyond her intelligence, what I admire and why I watch, is how she can craft questions, not necessarily on the research shes done but also on the fly in response to the guests previous answer.

She IS awesome.

Blogger Chief said...
I faithfully watch Rachel every night or I record her and watch while drinking coffee in the morn. Beyond her intelligence, what I admire and why I watch, is how she can craft questions, not necessarily on the research shes done but also on the fly in response to the guests previous answer.

She IS awesome.

Blogger Chief said...
I apoligize for the double comment. The system told me the word didn't match so I did it again.

Anonymous Iffiz Articles said...
save us from what?