"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, January 23, 2009

Jon Stewart takes on Chicken Little
Posted by Jill | 11:40 PM




I know that I am an adherent to the Size Acceptance/Health at Any Size doctrine, but in Rush Limbaugh's case I'm willing to make an exception. He really has put on a few tons, hasn't he?

(h/t)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
The hillbilly heroin (he took up to 10,000 pills every three months) caused him to lose nearly 100 pounds. Remember when he made his housekeeper buy drugs for him? He also regularly scored drugs at the parking lot at Denny's at midnight! He now earns $60 million a year. That buys a lot of drugs!