"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Wit and Wisdom of the Go-To Guy for Economic Insights
Posted by Jill | 12:12 PM
You know who I'm talking about:
Pretty bad, it seems, and there will probably be many bankruptcies in January leading to further problems for commercial real estate, and on and on.


Wow! I feel so much smarter and more informed now, don't you?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Will you do yourself a favor and stop bothering to read his drivel? If enough people do that, he may have to get a real job!

And the silver lining of a commercial RE crash is that small entrepreneurs will be able to afford space. Now if we can just get them affordable health insurance we might have the basis of an economy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
When I first started reading blogs, I went to Atrios because I had heard that it was one of the top political blogs. I went there and looked around, and I was all like, "Huh? WTF!?" Finally I realized, it's not really a blog that people visit to read the blogger's writing. It's really just a chatroom.

If every post was just one word, "Discuss", the blog would get exactly the fucking same amount of pageviews and comments.