"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'd switch teams for Samantha Bee
Posted by Jill | 9:42 PM
Well, maybe not. But here at Liberal Fangirl Central, we've elevated Ms. Bee to a seat right alongside Rachel Maddow:


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Taradharma said...
one of the reasons I love Sam is that she looks like a soccer mom (as opposed to a hockey mom) but she says the most outrageous things! Why, that lil' lady is one heckofa spitfire, gosh darn it! And that she is reproducing lil' Bees is the best news of all -- I trust she will spread the good genes to them!